2 Shonny Way, Lagos
Loading Media
Shower Cap
Sold by
The shower cap for hotel covers your hair from moisture during your shower and is a widely used accessory.
Nationwide delivery, Global delivery, Local delivery
Notes from seller
We receive 70% advance payment along with duly signed your LPO. the remaining 30% will be paid at the point of delivery
More from Glow Amenities
Sparkling  White Towel Image
Sparkling White Towel
Waffle Hotel Bathrobe Image
Waffle Hotel Bathrobe
Hand N Body Soap Image
Hand N Body Soap
Dental Kit( Branded) Image
Dental Kit( Branded)
This site is powered by Google. The content on this page is supplied by Glow Amenities, and requests you make on this site are fulfilled by the merchant, not Google.
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyze traffic. Learn More.